FORT Federation is seeking an experienced, enthusiastic and efficient individual to assist in the running of a very busy but rewarding school office environment. The successful candidate will be joining our team and be based at Payhembury C of E Primary School. You will be the first point of contact for parents and visitors to the school and will be required to carry out a varied range of administrative tasks.
The applicant will have:
• experience of working in a busy office environment
• excellent communication skills
• a flexible and adaptable attitude to work with a professional and calm approach with a good sense of humour
• the ability to manage a busy workload
• a good knowledge of IT including SIMS, Microsoft Word and Excel
• a clear understanding of the ethos of the church schools
• the ability to maintain confidentiality at all times
In return we can offer:
• Delightful, well behaved and responsive children
• A supportive and experienced team who are committed to achieving the highest standards for all of the children
• High quality CPD and development
We have a commitment to the safeguarding of children and, if successful, you will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check.
Visits to the school will be welcomed and should be arranged by contacting the school office to book an appointment.