PRE SCHOOL ASSISTANT
FORT Federation (Payhembury and Awliscombe C of E Primary Schools) is looking to appoint a confident and enthusiastic individual to work alongside our present Early Years practitioners. The successful candidate will be joining our warm and welcoming team and be based at Awliscombe C of E Primary School.
The applicant will:
• Have a passion for working with children
• Hold a Level 3 qualification
• Be creative and innovative
• Have the ability to motivate and inspire
• Have the enthusiasm and aptitude to work as part of a successful, dedicated team across the Federation
• Be willing to demonstrate a clear understanding of the ethos of the church schools
In return we can offer:
• Delightful, well behaved and responsive children with a real enthusiasm for learning
• A supportive and experienced team who are committed to achieving the highest standards for all of the children
• High quality development opportunities across the Federation
The Pre-School runs from Monday to Friday, a total of 10 sessions, during school term time only. This post will be full time.
We have a commitment to the safeguarding of children and, if successful, you will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check.