FORT Federation (Payhembury and Awliscombe C of E Primary Schools) is looking to appoint a dedicated and skilled individual to assist our teaching staff, specifically working with those children with ECHPs requiring additional learning support.
The successful candidate will be joining our warm and welcoming team and be based at Payhembury C of E Primary School.
The applicant will:
• Have a passion for working with children
• Have gained experience in a similar role and be able to demonstrate a good knowledge and skill set to support the children.
• Be creative and innovative
• Have the ability to motivate and inspire
• Have the enthusiasm and aptitude to work as part of a successful, dedicated team across the Federation
• Be willing to demonstrate a clear understanding of the ethos of the church schools
In return we can offer:
• Delightful, well behaved and responsive children with a real enthusiasm for learning
• A supportive and experienced team who are committed to achieving the highest standards for all of the children
• High quality development opportunities across the Federation
The position will also include supervising the children during the lunchtime period.
We have a commitment to the safeguarding of children and, if successful, you will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check.